Execute projects based on proven best practises defined by practitioners
AACE International provides a proven project delivery framework (Total Cost Management Framework) and industry specific recommended best practices (RPs) to improve the predictability of schedule and cost performance. We also provide technical guidance, training and certification to address the diverse needs of our members.
Who Are We?
AACE International is a not-for-profit organization focused on serving the infrastructure sector. It was formed by practitioners across the globe and has members in 80 countries.
What Can You Gain?
- Best practices from renowned practitioners
- Upgrade your team’s knowledge and get certified
- Connect & Learn with experienced global professionals
- Total Cost Management Framework
- Cost Engineering Terminology
- Recommended Practices
- Technician Level Certification
- Professional Level Certification
- Expertise Level Certification
Join us and gain access to a wealth of resources that will save you time and money! You❜ll stay informed about the complexities of the cost and management profession.
- Subscription to monthly magazines
- Networking with like-minded people from the same industry
VP-Finance & Accounts
Senior Manager - Proposals
Iftikhar Kamil Madni
Akshaya Subhash Bhate
Senior Manager - Project Controls
9000 Members Globally
100+ Countries Serving
60+ Years Service
AACE India assistance in localization of AACE International recommended best practices to India.
Assistance in training, certification and implementation of those best practices