Registration fees for Conference + Certification preparation workshop 09th – 12th July 2019
||Early Bird Offer for Conference & Workshop
(Valid till 30th Apr '19 only)
Conference + Professional certification preparation workshop
Conference + Expertise certification preparation workshop
|Non AACEI Member
Registration fees for certification preparation workshop 09 – 10 July 2019
||Early Bird by 30th Apr 2019
|Indian Nationals INR
||Overseas Participants USD
||Indian Nationals INR
||Overseas Participants USD
|Non AACEI Member
*For current AACEI members only
**Undergraduate and Post Graduate students shall be eligible to register upon submission of documentary proof
- The above rates are excluding GST (18%) and the rates are per delegate only
- Discounts applicable on bulk registration (7 and above). For details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 - 8095544884
- Workshops will be conducted depending on the registrations. In the event of cancellation of a workshop due to inadequate strength, the participants will be requested to choose another workshop.
Professional Certification Training Programs
Earned Value Professional (EVP)
An EVP is a practitioner of Earned Value with demonstrated mastery of contract language as it relates to Earned Value application, the organization of a project’s scope into meaningful structure for execution; planning scheduling and budgeting the project work from initiation through close out using an integrated cost/schedule tool; highly proficient in monitoring project progress for performance measurement; an earned value management system (EVMS) and its related accounting component used to record actual costs for a project or activity; generating relevant reports, understanding and analyzing the information reported, using actual cost data from, or reconcilable with, the accounting system for management of a project or activity; and managing change to the scope of work and/or any deviation, performance trend, or change to an approved or baseline project control plan, throughout the life-cycle of a project or portfolio of projects in the public and/or private sector. The experienced EVP will have broad experiences in the interpretation of the EV data/metrics and possess the skills to provide coherent, relevant communications (oral and written) to all levels of project stakeholders (internal and external).
About EVP Trainer
Dr. Sean Thomas Regan
- Dr. Regan is a native of California, living in the Czech Republic with over 35 years of experience in Project Controls, Quantity Surveying, and Project Management on projects in over 50 Countries and all 7 continents.
- With Experience on projects in Petro-Chem, Capital Construction, Infrastructure, Hospitality, Power, and Nuclear Projects for successful implementation and Management of over $80 Billion in projects.
- Over 20 years in presentation, authored books for AACE, ISO, Guild, ICMS and Intellectual utilization, and a guest lecturer, presenter for companies and Universities, as well as a professor at International Universities. He has all 4 AACE Professional Certifications, MRICS, FAACE, and FPCG
Certified Estimating Professional (CEP)
A CEP is a professional with vital expertise to contribute to the economic evaluation of potential projects by supporting the development of budgets, project resource requirements and value engineering. By applying the estimating body of knowledge as outlined in AACE’s Recommended Practice 46R-11, the CEP estimates costs of a determined scope in order to advise management on project funding decisions. The CEP’s ability to clearly communicate cost estimates, both verbally and written, to all project stakeholders is critical to their success
About CEP Trainer
Mr. Mohammed Rafiuddin M
- Mohammed is a seasoned management professional with 32 years of experience in project management, contracts management, project controls. He served for three years as CEO and General Manager of a health care waste management company out of his passion for environmental protection. He is currently serving as Projects Control Manager with WorleyParsons Ltd.
- Mohammed served two terms as President of Arabian Gulf Section (2011-12 and 2013-14), Director of Region 7 (2014-16) on the AACE international BOD. He is the current Vice President of International regions on AACE BOD.
- Mohammed holds a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from Osmania University, India and a Master Degree in Engineering Management from KFUPM, Saudi Arabia. He holds PMP,PMI-RMP,CCP and PSP certifications.
- He is a regular speaker on project management, cost management and risk management in various technical seminars and has written papers focused on project controls and risk management.
Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP)
A PSP is a skilled planning and scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning, and developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting and analyzing integrated project schedules. The PSP leads the planning and scheduling process within the AACE International Total Cost Management (TCM) framework. A PSP is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external.
About PSP Trainer
Mr. Ashutosh K Maurya
- Ashutosh Maurya has 19+ years of construction project management experience. He has worked in various large and complex projects in India and Middle East as part of core project delivery teams. His is specialist in project planning/controls, setting up reporting in systems, cost controls and claims.
- Having worked for leading contractor, project management consultants and employer gives him 360 views on management of construction projects. He has worked in large airports, urban infra development, power plant, university and office space building.
- He is certified CCP, PSP, and EVP. He is founder at Protrain.com – Engineering, Construction and Project Management eLearning portal.
Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
A CCP is an experienced practitioner with advanced knowledge and technical expertise to apply the broad principles and best practices of Total Cost Management (TCM) in the planning, execution and management of any organizational project or program. CCPs also demonstrate the ability to research and communicate aspects of TCM principles and practices to all levels of project or program stakeholders, both internally and externally
About CCP Trainer
Mr. Ramapriya L Valmiki
- Ramapriya Valmiki is a Civil Engineer with a Post Graduate Diploma in Construction Management and is a Certified Cost Professional from the AACE International, USA since 2008.
- Possessing a total Work experience of over 16 years in the industry with a variety of skills in various areas of Construction Project Management including leadership and team management skills, Contracts Formation, Contracts Administration & Claims analysis and reporting, Cost Estimation, control and related Automation tools.
- Currently serving as a freelance professional, his previous association and employment prominently include working with GlaxoSmithKline Pharma, Tesco HSC, Bechtel India, Sahara India and BIAL in various capacities on their Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
Expertise Certification Training Program
Decision & Risk Management Professional (DRMP)
A DRMP is a senior-level practitioner with business experience in life cycle asset and project management with exhibited knowledge and skills ranging from analytical to socio/psychological to management. A DRMP also has extensive technical experience in specialized tools and services such as decision analysis, cost risk and uncertainty analysis, and schedule risk analysis. DRMPs demonstrate strong communication skills to connect with all levels of project stakeholders and are increasingly employed by owners and stakeholders in their decision making process – whether it is for a go, no-go decision on an investment interest or determination of time and cost contingency amounts for capital projects.
About DRMP Trainer
To appear for the certification examination, click here https://web.aacei.org/certification